TABS

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Pregnancy Surviving & Thriving!

It's been a really long time since I've updated, but I'm gonna post a little more now until babe arrives.

My pregnancy over all has been amazing. (Oh, yea! I'm pregnant -- found out in  July)
This was a very much wanted pregnancy.. and I'm so grateful for it!






It's been pretty easy & uneventful (thank the LORD)

I was sick (a little) in the first trimester -- really just nausea. It was mild, but still no fun.
My doctor measured baby's nuchal fold at around 10 weeks and although it wasn't even to the "alarming" size, he still freaked us out and sent us to a Maternal Fetal Medicine DR for further testing. AND we had genetic testing done.  Aside from the 2 weeks or waiting and wondering & worrying, everything was great.

Those two tests came back FINE.  Baby didn't have any genetic markers and the ultrasound showed no issue as well.  I guess the main positives out of the testing was reassurance that baby was healthy and getting to find out the gender at 12 weeks!!!

It's a boy!

We're overjoyed with the news. Would of loved a little girl too, but a boy feels right.

2nd Trimester was full of growth. I feel huge now & my lovely siatica nerve pain is pretty much daily at this point.
I'm still able to sleep great though, the sleep I'm allowed to get of course. (My teens need to be gotten up and off to school at 7am, and my 5 year old is a night owl.)

I'm feeling LOTS of kicks and movement and it warms my heart.

---------

I'm currently about to be (tomorrow) 28 weeks.

This is the week of my RHOGam Shot :/ and the start of driving to the hospital every two weeks for a check up.  OH and official THIRD TRIMESTER!!

We're getting close & I'm getting really excited!

There have been lots of baby buys (will share in future updates) and nesting has begun.


Future post to look forward too:
 - First Trimester Must Haves
- Second Trimester Must Haves
- Third Trimester Must Haves
- Baby Buys
- Nesting & preparing for #4


No comments:

Post a Comment