TABS

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Free Cleaning Products! | #cleanallthethings


I'm and affiliate & love these products!


I'm so thankful I'm able to offer you this deal &

Thanks for stopping by!

Do you love cleaning like me?
Maybe you do, maybe you think I'm crazy -- either way FREE cleaning products will probably make you happy!!

I'm happy to let you in on a deal Grove Collaborative is letting me share with you   ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓






I LOVE Grove Co & I've been using them for years (they used to be ePantry) 

I'm a VIP, which means I get a yearly subscription which allows me to order anytime I want with free shipping and about 5 free FULL SIZE product are gifted to me a year as well.    They have ALL the brands I love (and are unable to buy in my area of the country) and they're customer service is fantastic (always a major plus!). 

Right now if you try out their FREE VIP 60 day trial
 (with no obligation to continue if you don't love it, canceling is easy as )  
 New Customers Click HERE!
You'll get their FREE kitchen essentials kit including Mrs. Meyer's hand soap + dish soap, Grove Collaborative kitchen towel, Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges, when you make your first $20 order & have it SHIPPED FREE.

Click below & you'll be directed to your cart -- you can then switch up your scents, there are a lot to choose from, hurry over before your favorite gets sold out!



New Customers Click here: to get all these FREE ITEMS.





Offer:
  • Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap
  • Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap
  • Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
  • Grove Collaborative Kitchen Towel


Go stock up on your Kitchen Detox supplies!

Some additional items I can suggest:

- Seventh Generation dish soap - they have a great unscented one for all those baby bottles, water bottles and sippy cups!

- Be Good Dish Brush - it's handy for that baked on gunk & cute too!

- 70 + Hour All Natural Soy Candle - I LOVE the Eucalyptus Spearmint

- Mrs. Meyers BODY WASH! What?! You can smell amazing just like your dishes :D - Lavender is always nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment