TABS

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My First YL Essential Rewards order!

I joined the monthly order program, that allows me to earn credit back (10% to start off!) for each monthly order I make! There are just SO MANY amazing products I want to try out, I figured this made the most sense for me!!!

Watch my Unboxing video here:





My first order!




 Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste


Lavender Lip Balm



White Angelica Oil Blend


Envision Oil Blend


Lemon Oil


Orange Oil


Valor Oil Blend


-------------------------------


If you are interested in learning more please email me at sublimejen@gmail.com


Signing up as a wholesale member is easy... 




2. You choose WholeSale Member, you add my #2386086 


3. You choose what starter kit you want.  You can sign up for ER now or skip & and do that later {or never!}.


THE ULTIMATE STARTER KIT is what I got and by far the best deal.  And you're in!
If you want to be on my team, you can email me with ANY QUESTIONS ANYTIME and I'll find the answers for you. 



4. Once you order with my number (email at sublimejen@gmail.com and let me know) then I can add you to our groups private FB page that you can ask any and all your oil questions and learn so so much!! I love it, all the ladies & men are so HELPFUL there!!





No comments:

Post a Comment