TABS

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

DIY Coconut Oil Pulling CHEWS!

I saw a post someone had made about something similar to this on a YL FB group I'm part of.
They had used cake pop molds - I had this small silicone star ice cube tray and it worked PERFECTLY!



All you'll need to make these -

Coconut Oil - Virgin Unrefined is the best kind, this is solid at room temp and melts around 74F



A mold


Essential oils to add some extra punch!


Coconut oil pulling claims many benefits including strengthening removing toxins from the mouth, restoring gum health and whitening teeth - but I came up with an recipe that can be even MORE TRANSFORMING.



Young Living oils Thieves & Orange claim mouth health benefits as well,
Thieves to boost immune system and orange claims to help in whitening as well.

I thought this sounded like a tasty combination
In Thieves oil clove is a strong component, mixed with the orange and coconut flavors it turned out amazing!

The step to make these couldn't be easier.
You can't go wrong, you can measure out the oils to your liking
I used 1/4 cut coconut oil
8 drops of Thieves & 4 Drops of Orange and made 12 chews

I melted the coconut oil in a metal measuring scoop set in a hot bowl of water.



It melted pretty fast, I then poured the oil in a cup with a spout, mixed the essential oils in & stirred.
Poured the oil mixture in my star-shaped molds and popped them in the fridge to cool. 




When they were solid again, I popped them out and store them in a glass jar in the fridge (so they won't accidently melt if my kitchen gets too warm.


What to know more about Young Living Essential Oils? What to buy them at wholesale price? Drop me a line here or email me at sublimejen@gmail.com and I can give you more info!

<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-68946042-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>




No comments:

Post a Comment