TABS

Thursday, January 16, 2014

January Ipsy Glambag Makeup subscription

I got my January bag today!
Love seeing that hot pink envelope in my PO box!!enter image description here
So exciting, I've been stalking the #ipsy tag on instagram lately.. just to see if people have started to receive their bags yet.. and I saw they had, but tried not to look too closely at the photos because I wanted the contents to be a surprise :)
This is the second Ipsy bag I've gotten and I love it! $10/month for 4-5 full size beauty products in a cute little makeup bag...yes, please!
Here is what was in my bag this month:enter image description here
Makeup remover wipes {needed these, so yay!}
Eye Pencil in, copper "Penny" {not a big fan of golds but will try it out!}enter image description here
Small sample of dry shampoo {can't wait to try this!}enter image description here
Lip gloss {love the color!}enter image description here
enter image description here
Pure Marula Facial Oil {never heard of it, but it's supposed to be really great for the skin!}enter image description here
Also included, this little card to write why you think 2014 will be the best year:enter image description here
I will for sure keep this subcription up! It's so worth $10/month for the amount of products you get...plus the fun surprise each month -- so worth the fun mail! Join me!! Follow this link -----> Get your Ipsy bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment