TABS

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Influenster's Frosty VoxBox | Free Goodies!


I was lucky enough to be picked for Influenster's Winter 2014 VoxBox.  The FROSTY VOX BOX!
To me this box doesn't have a "theme" but just full of random stuff to try out, which I actually don't mind.  Here is what was in the box!




Suprisingly, I haven't tried any of these products before so I'm excited to have been sent these for FREE to share my experience on.
I did a video unboxing, which you can find HERE on my YouTube Page.

 No7 Protect & Perfect face Serum  - I have used this, just to see what it felt like. It went on smooth & felt nice on my skin, left my skin soft.  I used it all in one time because I didn't feel like saving this packet. - This size sample for this kind of product is not sufficient to be able to really give a good review. It also didn't intrigue me enough {even with the $2 off coupon it came with} to go buy a full size for $22.99


Not a huge fan of the color on me, but not out of the realm of something I might wear eventually.
Goes on smooth, and shiny.

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea
I don't drink tea very often, but this did sound good.  This came with 2 tea bags, and I did try one on Christmas Eve - after the kids went to bed and I was waiting for Santa.  It's actually really good.  Just the right amount of peppermint flavor.


EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher Brush  I've been using this on dry hair before I straighten and it's working just fine. I like that the bristles are far apart, it works well with my thick, wavy hair.  I love the design/look of this brush, especially the wooden handle.


McCormick Gourmet Dried Thyme
Always good to have on hand.  I've used McCormick brand before & thing their spices are great.
I've since used this in a Crock Pot Stew recipe for Beef Stew and it worked wonderfully.
I love their jar style & that it's made of glass.


Rimmel Eye Make Up Remover
Excited this was full size!  I never used this before.
I've since used it once & it seems to do the trick! And it is very gentle.


Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Eyeliner - Black
I LOVE this product, never used this one before but I've been using it since I received it and I like it alot, it's really dark, goes on really smooth and seems to last all day.  Bummed mine came broken, but I'm still using it & would love to try some of the other colors like Turquois, Silver & Purple!

RedVine's Fruit Vines - Cherry
I'm a super fan of Red Vines licorice so I was super excited to try these!
I've since ate the whole bag :)  They're soft & delicious and the perfect amount of cherry flavor. Yum! I'll be repurchasing these!

  All in all this was a fun surprise!!
I can't complain, really, these were all sent to me COMPLETELY free of charge with no strings attatched!!! I love Influenster, I've gotten to try out so many new things through this company.

It's totally free to sign up, so I'd recommend every do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment