TABS

Monday, March 14, 2016

4 By Fourth of July || NEW Project Pan Roulette

These Roulette categories are taken from Heidi from HeidiKMakeup .
And They're all listed here, if you'd like to join.

I'm still working on 5 by Cinco De Mayo
But I can handle adding some more challenges -- I've been doing my make up a LOT more lately & it's making me feel fabulous.

Like first roulette project, I just reached into my jar of categories and pulled 5 new pieces out.





I chose:





Color you're scared of

Laqa & Co Lip Lube  {not sure of the color name} || I LOVE this color, it's purply and cool toned. I just have a hard time liking bright colors on my lips. but I want to wear this more. This is the amount I have to start with -- it was a deluxe sample in an Ipsy bag & I like that it's minty flavored.

 A product from a category you have too much of

e.l.f. Baked Highlighter || I have quite a few, and with Spring/Summer coming up it's a perfect time to try to hit pan on this baby.


 Something someone else picked for you

Dr Teals Pure Epsom Salt Body Oil ||  This was given to me from by a friend. I LOVE the scents Eucalyptus & Spearmint together. And this stuff smells wonderful. Also it leaves me skin SO SOFT.  I think I'll have no problem using this up. I've been using this since December.  Sometimes I add some to my bath water, but usually I rub it on after a shower. <3


A Product you already have back up of

This is kinda a cheat -- I'm choosing two items for this category.
I should be able to finish both no prob.

St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub || My MOST FAV face wash & I always pick it up when it's on sale or I have a coupon, so I have back up!

And this e.l.f. makeup mist & set -- I've had it awhile & keep forgetting to use it. And I have another to use up as well.  I like it, when I use it.


Yay for SHOPPING YOUR STASH!!   



◄REFERAL LINKS, help me, help you. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓



No comments:

Post a Comment