TABS

Friday, February 5, 2016

Finish 5 By Cinco De Mayo | Update

Holy Moly it's been about 21 days so far!
(21 Days that's a magic number right? If you do something for 21 days straight its supposed to become a habit right? )


We'll it's February 5th and this challenge ends in 3 MONTHS (on May 5th)
I've made pretty good progress, and have lots of faith that I'll be able to finish completely most of these products in 3 months.

Here are a few pictures of progress:

I really don't like this stuff now. It's SO ABRASIVE.
Maybe because I've had it over a year, but ... I don't like the taste & I'll be glad when it's done. But my lips haven't been chapped. That's a plus.


 
I HIT PAN on the lightest shade!!!  
It wasn't hard, this is a great highlighter too.
My goal for next month is to hit pan on one more shade!!


I can't tell how much I used of this, or how much is left. But I've been using it alot. It's dark grey and I'm not a huge fan.



I didn't take a starter photo of this fully extended, but I have used a lot of this & just might be able to finish it!!

and.....


It's hard to tell how much of this was used. But I'd say it went from 3/4 full to 1/2 full.
Using it a TON, and still not prefering it.





No comments:

Post a Comment