TABS

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Year | Dexoify Your Household Products!! (Free Product offer expires 1/17/16 6pm PST)

This post contains referral links for both our benefit! 

Is one of your New Years resolutions to detoxify your household products?
I HAVE TO SHARE THIS OFFER WITH YOU!





This past year (2015) I've really started to look into more natural products for my home.
I've tried a bunch of great brands, I've ordered from Honest Co, Vine Market & Amazon and have found that two of my MOST favorite brands are Seventh Generation and Mrs. Meyers. They smell great and they're both great companies doing great things for the world.

So when I discovered ePantry in like, October, I was head over heels. They carry both brands, plus a ton more. I even got my first Diva Cup through them at an awesome deal. They always offer free shipping and have been giving me freebies with every order (and you can get them too!).

THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED

I was able to team up with ePantry this month to offer to all my friends (You!) and family this special bundle, for FREE, for new subscribers (with a $20 min purchase)


But you can CLICK HERE FOR A $10 CREDIT for new customers!!



If you're new to ePantry and want to get this awesome bundle with a BUNCH of amazing things to help you start detoxing your home just click this LIMITED TIME OFFER LINK and take the household preferences survey. They'll suggested a list of other items you might like, but you can edit/delete/add your cart before you check out.

You'll get this bundle of goodies for free with a $20 minimum purchase (there is soooo much to choose from, can I suggest the Grove Collaborative Orange Thyme + Cardamom Lip Balm <3
and getting the Mrs Meyers soaps in the ORANGE CLOVE scent...OMG, so good & limited edition!



All ^ for $26.24/shipped? Yes Please.

To get these deals you must follow these links 



NEW CUSTOMERS

CURRENT ePANTRY MEMBERS

If you're already an ePantry member,like me, you can get this amazing kit with the caddy for 50% off!! All you current ePantry lovers can follow this link to get your discount!

ePantry is not currently shipping to Canada, Hawaii or Alaska.



No comments:

Post a Comment