TABS

Sunday, March 16, 2014

What I really think of Citrus Lane | February 2014 box












I made a video unboxing of our March box.


I do have to say though I don't think it was age appropriate...BUT I also don't think it was CL's fault. This box was sent to us as a replacement for the first box they sent us that we never received.  I think this was a little off because of that.  Even so, I liked all the items in this box and feel like it was a MUCH better value that last months!

Cannon still LOVES the shredded paper the most - it makes a mess, but it's a happy mess!




You can follow my referal link to get 50% off your first box!  Now that is a steal!! You can't lose!


You can also send a subscription as a gift & I just heard they came out with a "baby on the way" box!



No comments:

Post a Comment